ESTA Details
Visa type
Multiple entries
Service fee
Visa fees
ESTA for 90 days (3-4 days of processing time)
2 Years
Multiple entries: Yes
Service fee: 32 USD
Visa fees: 21 USD
Transit Visa (C1) (3-4 days of processing time)
29 Days
Multiple entries: No
Service fee: 32 USD
Visa fees: 21 USD
Urgent ESTA for 90 days (24 hours of processing time)
2 Years
Multiple entries: Yes
Service fee: 54 USD
Visa fees: 21 USD
Urgent Transit Visa (C1) (24 hours of processing time)
29 Days
Multiple entries: No
Service fee: 54 USD
Visa fees: 21 USD

How to get the tourist Visa USA (ESTA)

Complete online application

Prepare your passport and fill out our simple online form in 5 minutes

Receive your travel visa

We will send you your approved ESTA (Electronic Travel Authorisation) within 24 hours - without you having to go anywhere!

Start your journey

Show your passport and the ESTA we sent you when you arrive at your destination.

Requirements for ESTA application

Applying for an ESTA Visa (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) for any state in the United States of America is a simple process for which you will only need:

- A valid passport number
- An email address to receive your ESTA USA
- A bank card to pay the amount of the ESTA visa

If any of these items are missing, your application will be saved so you can complete it at a later stage.

The ESTA visa USA is an online travel authorisation; you do not need to go to the embassy in person. The ESTA application has been simplified at Visagov to minimize the risk of error and ensure an optimal outcome.

Although the ESTA visa is linked to your passport, we recommend that you print the approved document that will be sent to you.

Do you need more information? See our complete guide: How to get a visa for United States

ESTA US Visa Application

Customer reviews


You can stay in the USA a maximum of 90 days every time you enter. Holding an ESTA allows you to visit the United States multiple times for up to 2 years or until the expiration date of your passport, whichever comes first.
No, you need either an ESTA or a Visa. Depending on your national passport and the purpose of your trip. Remember holding an ESTA allows you to stay in the United States for tourism or small business.
The price of the ESTA is 14 EUR and with the processing fees a total of 49 - 69 EUR. The processing fee includes 24/7 customer service as well as a full review by our experts ensuring the success of your submission.
After your application is fully completed, you will receive an email with a link to your personal information and you will find there your visa status. If it’s approved, you will be able to download it directly there.
It’s a program created by the Government of the United States that allows citizens from selected countries to visit the country without the need of getting a visa with the purpose of tourism, business or transit for up to 90 consecutive days.
You must hold a valid passport from any of the eligible countries of the Visa Waiver Program and a valid debit or credit card.
Yes, it’s necessary to apply for the ESTA visa for USA from UK. Bear in mind that ESTA only allows you to travel to the US for tourism, transit or business for up to 90 days.
ESTA means Electronic System for Travel Authorization. It’s a permit provided by the US government to citizens from selected countries to visit the United States without the need of obtaining a visa prior to the trip. It’s electronically connected to the passport and it allows to enter the country for up to 90 consecutive days each time during 2 years.
If that occurs, you will have to show other documents that will be specified or you will have to apply for a visa.
Yes, children from any of the visa waiver country require to have their own ESTA before travelling to the United States.
An ESTA is valid for 2 years or until the expiration date of the eligible passport, whichever comes first. During that period it’s possible to enter the country multiple times for up to 90 consecutive days per visit.
The US entry requirements are: having a passport with at least 6 months validity from the start of the trip and having an ESTA travel authorization for the USA.

Check your eligibility

Do you need an ESTA for the United States?
Use our eligibility checker to find out if you match with the requirements.

ESTA TOURIST VISA: More information

The United States requires all foreign visitors to apply for a visa before entering the country. If you are a citizen of one of the authorised countries, you can easily apply for an ESTA USA travel authorisation online. This tourist visa USA allows you multiple entries into the country during 2 years, but each visit cannot exceed 90 consecutive days in the country.

The only citizens who do not need a tourist visa USA to travel are Canadian citizens. Canadians may travel to the United States with only a valid passport.

If the reason for your trip is not for tourism, but to work, live or study, all foreign citizens must personally apply for a specific visa USA at an U.S. Embassy.

The U.S. Immigration Department reserves the right to deny entry to the country to any foreign citizen who lies or omits relevant information about themselves, even if their visa has been approved. If the foreign national has committed criminal offences, has been in trouble with the law, or represents a threat to the security or interests of the country, entry into the United States will be denied.